New Location for this Gamer GRRL

I've decided to streamline my online gamer presence so, instead of having one blog for each ID plus Gamer GRRL, this is where it will all be from now on.

I've played many games over the years. My first foray into MMOs was with World of Warcraft in 2007... and I'm still playing! Prior to that, I had played a few games as a kid but my brother played most of them while I watched. I fondly remember Zelda, Echo the Dolphin, Spyro the Dragon, this one game for with addictive music I still can't find, and more I can't think of right now. I got sucked into Kingdom Hearts but never beat it, so I bought the PS4 version but haven't spent much time on it, because MMOs take up most of my gaming time. In addition to WoW, I play The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Guild Wars 2 (GW2), Destiny 2, Black Desert Online (BDO), and Overwatch (only on PS4 now). I have solo games like Life is Strange and Unraveled, which I really really need to invest time in. I finished the first chapter of LiS but haven't gone back to it yet.

I go by @VeronicaStormborn in ESO and Stormborn#11275 in battle.net (WoW). My PS4 id is VStormborn17.

I'm reading 'Before the Storm' right now and omg, this combined with the Warbringers: Sylvanas video that was released today has me imploding.

I love my kitties and one of mine, Serendipity, recently passed and I'm heartbroken. Last year, my cat of nine years, Isis, died, too.

Serendipity and her wings [before we brought her in]

Serendipity clawing her way into my heart

---


Isis circa 2014

Soul-painting of Isis by Nicole Piar

I highly recommend Nicole Piar's custom cat paintings (as well as her Spirit Cats card deck). She can be found here. We have commissioned another painting for Serendipity.

Sometimes I say I worship cats. That's not too far from the truth. Cats are better than religion and mythology anyway because they're definitely real and snuggly and adorable. I also refer to myself as either a Social Justice Mage, Druid, or Warlock depending on how I'm feeling that day. Dealing with yet another sweet kitty's death has got me reeling for multiple reasons, not the least of which being that I'm losing faith that justice exists at all and as social justice is a prime cornerstone of my life and personality, it is really difficult to convince myself that anything is okay in this fucked up world.

Anyway, that's all I can stomach to write for now. I guess it's time to open up WoW and see what horrors and heartbreaks await me now.


Something of a disclaimer about ads below.

{I'm going to link my AdSense account, but being that I still haven't made any money from blogging and it's been six years, don't expect this to turn into some kind of cash cow shit show. I go through the available ads and pick and choose ones that I find most appropriate, excluding ones that do not promote the kind of image I'd like for myself.}


Comments

Popular Posts